SUPER FRUIT BRIGHTER SKIN REVITALIZING AND HYDRATING FACIAL OIL
FORMULATED WITH ANTIOXIDANT AND VITAMIN RICH ORGANIC FRUIT OILS OF PASSIONFRUIT, BLUEBERRY, WATERMELON, RASBPERRY AND VITAMIN C RICH KADAKU PLUM OIL. APPLY AT NIGHT TO HELP YOUR SKIN REST OR DURING THE DAY FOR ALL DAY MOISTURE.
Massage into cleansed skin of face and neck, after your natural toner and serum. You may want to finish with our moisturizer to seal in moisture and create a healthy, protective barrier between your skin and the elements. This oil has a very refreshing natural scent derived solely from the fruit oils. (10 ml/1/3 oz)
INGREDIENTS: Organic oils of Passionfruit, Blueberry, Watermelon, Raspberry, Kadadu Plum, Squalane
ORGANIC KEY INGREDIENTS:
PASSIONFRUIT MARACUJA OIL
Passionfruit oil is a protectant for skin. Its light, non-greasy texture ensures the skin drinks it up quickly, making it a great moisturizer for all skin types, including acne-prone skin.
What Is Maracuja Oil?
Maracuja oil is extracted from the seeds of the maracuja plant, found in the lush South American rainforests (just like our other friend, the acai berry). The name “maracuja” might not sound familiar to you at first, but it goes by a more common name that you may know: passion fruit. The Passiflora edulis fruit and its passion flower are native to Brazil, Paraguay, and Argentina, and bear a gorgeous purple bloom that’s the true source of the maracuja seed oil.
Maracuja Oil for Skin
Maracuja oil itself is rich in essential fatty acids and nutrients, which are vital to skin health. Linoleic acid in maracuja oil keeps skin moisturized and is ideal for soothing dry, flaky skin and also acne prone skin.
Maracuja oil is rich in protective antioxidants like lycopene, to battle the effects of sun damage, pollution, and other environmental stressors. Lycopene works with maracuja’s natural vitamin C content to even skin tone and promote collagen production for firmer, brighter, smoother skin and less visible wrinkles.
100% pure, cold pressed maracuja oil, to receive the highest amount of nutrients.
Benefits of Blueberry Seed Oil:
• high antioxidant levels.
• contains anti-aging, firming benefits.
• for sensitive skin prone to redness.
• Helps Moisturize and nourish the skin.
Blueberry Seed Oil for Skin, the Anti-Aging Powerhouse
Blueberries are an anti-aging superfood.
Rich source of antioxidant phytonutrients in the fresh fruits and vegetables studied.
We love blueberry seed oil because it provides these three anti-aging benefits:
1. Antioxidant protection
2. Omega-3 fatty acids
3. Natural source of vitamin E
Marvelous Red Raspberry Seed Oil Benefits
Our 100% pure, organic Red Raspberry Seed Oil (Rubus Idaeus) maintains all of its vitamin benefits because it’s never been heated. Cold-pressing the seeds maintains the best integrity of the natural skin-boosting benefits, so always make sure that that’s what you’re using to get the max perks out of this list.
1. Daily UV-Blocker
2. Anti-inflammatory – This little wonder boasts the highest content of any fruit seed for alpha linolenic acid, which is an anti-inflammatory agent. It also has some phytosterols, which is helpful for inflamed skin issues like eczema and psoriasis.
3. Sun Damage Restorer – These phytosterols do lots of good things, like also repairing skin after sun damage that we can’t even see.
4. Antioxidant Booster – Raspberry seeds have crazy high levels of Vitamin E, which is one of the more popular natural antioxidants.
Antioxidants fight free radicals and combat oxidative damage
5. Wrinkle Fighter – They also boast another antioxidant called ellegic acid, which helps boost your skin’s natural collagen and elastin production, which makes your face look more youthful and firm.
6. Intense Moisturizer – Even though it smooths on nicely, it’s a very moisturizing oil.
Those phytosterols are again known to reduce water loss on the skin, keeping you hydrated and moisturized for longer.
7. Acne Fighter – Let’s chat about omega-3 & -6 fatty acids. High levels of these acids have been shown to decrease inflammation and fight acne too.
It helps decrease an insulin-like growth factor and hyperkeratinization of your pores and follicles, improving dermatitis and acne.
8. Oil Production Controller – Using Red Raspberry Seed Oil everyday will balance out your skin’s natural oil production since it will notice that it’s already getting moisturized and receiving these benefits above.
Add to your hair regimen too – it will strengthen your hair, add shine, and fight split ends. Hair gets sun damage and dryness too!
RASPBERRY SEED OIL SKIN BENEFIT RECAP
• High antioxidant booster for fighting free radicals
• good for sun damage and photoaging
• Boosts collagen and elastin for firmer skin
• Fights acne and helps heal eczema and psoriasis
• Fights age spots, wrinkles, premature aging
Kakadu plum is a single highest source of naturally occurring vitamin c. Vitamin C is an excellent and potent antioxidant. Kakadu plum in formulations is used to stimulate the collagen production to vissibly reduce fine lines or wrinkles. Due to high content of vitamin c, it contributes to more glowing, even skin tone.
This oil is fair trade, cruelty free, non-GMO organic and kosher.
Kakadu plum is a single highest source of naturally occurring vitamin c. Vitamin iC is an excellent and potent antioxidant. Kakadu plum in formulations is used to stimulate the collagen production to vissibly reduce fine lines or wrinkles. Due to high content of vitamin c, it contributes to more glowing, even skin tone.
A light dry oil that absorbs quickly into the skin
A note on Vitamin C
Vitamin C is the most powerful antioxidant in the world for your skin. It is particularly important to skin health when it comes to slowing down signs of aging. The Kakadu plum has been shown to be equally powerful to l-ascorbic acid – only unlike l-ascorbic acid (which is the most potent source of vitamin c in powdered form) the oil from the Kakadu plum is much more stable, meaning it doesn’t go bad quickly once exposed to light, oxidation and other things that can quickly damage the performance of l-ascorbic acid. Kakadu plum oil will give your skin a powerful punch of vitamin C that brightens your skin from the inside out
Use: For all skin types – use as final step in skincare routine or under spf or moisturizer.
Kakadu Plum: with the highest content of vitamin c out of all foods in the world, kakadu plum oil will keep your skin glowing all day long. It is also an anti inflammatory, so it’s great for sensitive acne prone skin as well.
The Wonders of Watermelon Seed Oil
Watermelon seed oil is a fine, light oil that absorbs quickly, and penetrates deeply into skin. It contains a multitude of nutrients that are incredibly beneficial for skin, health, and beauty, including linoleic and oleic acid, omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, Vitamin A, B, and E, and a host of minerals, including magnesium, iron, copper, and potassium. our skin & personal care products harness this amazing oil to moisturize, clarify, smooth, detoxify, and promote/restore youthful appearance.