Our unique blend of Super Concentrated Moisturizing and Anti-Inflammatory ingredients promotes visible results in just one day! Now available in a new roll-on dispenser for easy application.
· Infused with exfoliating properties to help slough off dead skin cells as moisturizing and hydrating agents help renew and soften dry, calloused skin.
· Formulated to hydrate dry, cracked heels and feet – reduces dryness.
· Enriched with mega moisturizing and nourishing emollients of jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil and Vitamin E. These powerful anti-oxidants
are healing to sore skin, improve cellular regrowth and soften skin.
· Arnica oil and Menthol Crystals extend anti-inflammatory benefits and help relieve tension.
· Essential oils of Japanese Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Rosemary, Tea Tree contain anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties.
· Naturally sourced, diabetic friendly.
· Non-greasy, readily absorbed by skin.
Does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Salicylic Acid, Parabens or Gluten
Naturally sourced balm helps smooth, repair and infuse deep moisture to very dry, calloused feet and heels. Exfoliation action helps slough dead skin cells and transforms weathered feet to a healthy glow and radiance in a matter of minutes. Synergistically blended with arnica extract, premium natural emollients and therapeutic eucalyptus, mint and rosemary essential oils to help reduce tension. Anti-inflammatory, calming and soothing. Recommended for dry, tired, stressed feet.
Pro Tips: Apply a small amount or massage affected area and the synergy of the anti-inflammatory extracts, essential oils and moisturizing emollients will create a cooling, soothing effect that will create an overall state of relaxation and tension relief. Apply morning and night. Best if applied after showering or before retiring for the evening
Derived from the arnica flower of the sunflower family, arnica oil helps to reduce inflammatory pain when applied topically. Typically it’s used for the pain and swelling associated with bruises, sprains, pulls, muscle aches, and even arthritis, since it helps to boost circulation and speed up the healing process
Coconut oil is not only an excellent moisturizer for the skin, but also good for hardened and cracked feet, which may happen due to excessive cold or strenuous work that requires standing for long durations. Coconut oil helps feet become softer within days.
Peppermint EO contains menthol which eases muscle pain and helps with relaxation.
Menthol Crystals help relieve tension and extend gentle exfoliation.
Rosemary has a range of possible health benefits. Rosemary is a rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which are thought to help boost the immune system and improve blood circulation.
Jojoba Oil is a top oil that reduces redness, evens out skin oils and is healing and smoothening.
Olive Oil – due to the anti-aging antioxidants found in olive oil, it helps in boosting skin tone and complexion, eliminate wrinkles and age spots, and smoothen the skin, among others.
Sweet Almond Oil & Grapeseed Oil treat dry skin, helps even skin tone, helps reduce appearance of scars
Eucalyptus Oil and Peppermint Oil help relieve muscle tension which causes pain.
Vitamin E is naturally healing to sore skin, improves cellular regrowth and softens, powerful antioxidant