PEPTIDE COMPLEX EYE SERUM .35 oz/ 10ml – roll – a – ball bottle for easy application. Effectively fights fine lines, crows feet and reduces the look of dark circles and puffiness.
Directions: Apply using the roller ball around the whole eye area, twice a day, for best results.
This anti-aging moisturizer is part of our revolutionary line formulated by a leading chemist exclusively for Tasha & Co. to address skin at a deep cellular level. Fully loaded with high performing, firming, anti-aging powerhouse ingredients such as collagen boosting Hexapeptides and Tetrapeptides, water-binding Irish Moss, Hydrolized Manihot.
• Saccharide Isomerate – is carbohydrate complex formed from a base catalyzed rearrangement of a mixture of saccharides or unique sugars that is a fabulous water-binding agent under the harshest conditions.
• Chondrus Crispus Extract – which is commonly called Irish moss a red seaweed. It is also a water-binding agent, which means it helps hold water onto the skin and hair, increasing hydration. Shown to reduce UV stress and is loaded with nutrients.
• Hexapeptide – 11 – Structures the collagen building blocks in a more uniform order with a tighter juncture.
• Arctium Lappa Root Extract, – Burdock is a blood and tissue purifier. Helps detox away old blood and keeps dark circles away.
• Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Darutoside – protects, strengthens and improves the dermis properties. By consolidating the fragile microvascular network and stimulating the detoxifying systems, (Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Darutoside )reduces capillary leakages and accumulation of glycotoxic pigments responsible for uneven coloration and fatigue appearance. It lifts the upper eyelid, reduces crow’s feet wrinkles, fades away dark circles and diminishes puffiness.
• Acetyl Tetrapeptide – 5 – reduces eye puffiness;it fights water retention; enhances skin elasticity and smoothness. Uses: Under-eye bag treatment.
• Hydrolyzed Manihot esculenta tuber Extract- Created from a new sugar reticulation technology, the 3D molecular network of this extract performs by anchoring and spreading itself at the skin surface to form a viscoelastic film, within a fast timeframe. Stable and articulated, this glucan biopolymer (Manihot esculenta) immediately provokes lifting and smoothing effects with demonstrated sensorial properties.
There are no reviews yet.