What Makes It Special
SCENT / TEXTURE: Fresh, calming essential oil blends that leave your skin…and your bathroom smelling amazing. Scent is subtle and not overpowering. Texture is a fine powder.
USAGE: Add 4 oz of bath fizz powder to a warm bath. Powder will foam and fizz until fully dissolved. If desired combine with other bath products. Great spa
gift for men and women.
BENEFITS: Evens skin tone, naturally cleanses and unclogs pores to reveal clearer, softer skin. Vitamin C Crystals help neutralize chlorine, leaving skin soft.
Excellent for sensitive, irritated skin. Shea Butter infuses deep moisture repair.
KEY INGREDIENTS: Formulated with baking soda, Vitamin C crystals, shea butter, purifying clay, and citric acid which balance skin by absorbing excess oil. Unclogs pores by exfoliating dead skin cells helping improve skin tone and texture.
AS A RELAXING MOISTURE REPAIR BATH SOAK OR AS A MANI/PEDI SOAK:
The immediate fizzing action and aromatherapy benefits that open the breathing passages and help relax the muscles and senses take effect. Immediately relax and de-stress. The product is formulated for sensitive skin — helps to lower the pH balance and dechlorinate today’s harsh water. In addition, a surge of emollients extend hydrating moisturize to the skin. These combined benefits soften, help detox and prep the skin prior to exfoliating treatments. The fizzing effect, great relaxing aroma, and softening of the water is a great start to an inviting treatment. This product is also popular for manicure/pedicure treatments due to the anti-bacterial properties, softening of the water and skin, while permeating very clean, refreshing aromas.
PEDI: SOAK, SOOTHE, TRIM & SMOOTH
• Vitamin C Anti-Fungal Soak Powder: Infused with shea butter and skin softening, calming essential oils and anti-aging emollients to help soften the tough skin and calluses on heels, toes as well cuticles — preps skin prior to exfoliation. Vitamin C Crystals help soften and dechlorinate harsh water – making this formula suitable for sensitive, irritated skin. Tea tree, rosemary extracts and apple cider vinegar extend anti-fungal and deodorizing properties. Available in a variety of aromatherapy blends to clean feet/hands – giving them a fresh scent with the relief they deserve.
• Your pedicure will begin with a relaxing soak for your feet/hands in warm water. A relaxing foot soak for dry cracked feet; hydrates fee and softens calluses, making cuticle work and callus removal easier and less time consuming. Rich with rejuvenating all-natural ingredients, you can enjoy soft, smooth skin.
• Add one scoop (1 to 2 oz.) of our Vitamin C Anti-Fungal Moisture Repair Soak Powder into your manicure/pedicure bowl; fill with warm water.
• Dechlorinates and softens harsh water
• Contains natural anti-fungal agents
• Softens, Detoxifies, and Preps skin prior to exfoliation or scrubs
• Moisturizes Skin, Contains Vitamin C, safe for sensitive skin
• Submerge hands/feet in water and let them soak for at 4-10 minutes and longer if used as a bath soak
Ingredients: Arrowroot Powder, Citric Acid, Shea Butter, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Vitamin C Crystals, Vitamin E, Brazilian Purple Kaolin Clay, Essential Oils of lavender and vanilla, clay powder