EVEN TONE LIGHTENING SERUM/ 20ml – pump bottle
This product is part of our revolutionary line formulated by a leading chemist exclusively for Tasha & Co. to address skin at a deep cellular level. Fully loaded with high performing ingredients known to help even skin tone, lighten brown spots and pigmentation. Concentrated infusion of stable vitamin C for sensitive skin, Vitamin B, Polyphenols, Pine Bark Extract, Black Currant Seed Oil, Curcumin, Niacimide and Daisy Flower help block melanin synthethis at its room before it starts. Free of Hydroquinone and harsh skin lighteners. This is a product that can be used safely daily. If irritation occurs, try applying every other day.
Apply Day and/or Night in this order:
1) Firming Serum
2) Even Tone Lightening Serum
3) Moisturizing Lotion or Cream (if you have combination to dry skin)
• Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane,- advanced curcumin derivative derived from turmeric for advanced skin lightening.
• Chondrus Crispus Extract – which is commonly called Irish moss a red seaweed. It is also a water-binding agent, which means it helps hold water onto the skin and hair, increasing hydration. Shown to reduce UV stress and is loaded with nutrients.
• 3 – O Ethyl Ascorbic Acid – Most stable and powerful vitamin C available.
• Pinus Pinaster (Pine) Bark Extract – Improves collagen synthesis and enhances vitamin C activity
. • Niacinamide – A stress relieving vitamin and skin lightening.
• Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract and Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract – not only will boost the skin lightening effect but will also add a fortification to the elastin layers of your skin.
• Bellis perennis (Daisy Flower), – Better than Alpha Arbutin and competes with hydroquinone without the side affects. The Daisy Flower contains, among other ingredients, saponins, polyphenols, and polysaccharides and interferes with different mechanisms involved in melanogenesis. An effective way of inhibiting melanogenesis consists in influencing the mediators ET-1 and α-MSH. After UV stimulation these mediators are released by keratinocytes. It could be shown that this Daisy Flower significantly inhibits ET-1 expression and reduces the α-MSH receptor MC-1. Thus, induction of melanin synthesis is blocked even before it starts.